- Assist clients in converting their current accounting system to QuickBooks (desktop or online)
- Work with new or legacy clients on how to better use QuickBooks and supporting applications
- Research and recommend third party applications
- Rebuilding QuickBooks files and training on proper setup and use of QuickBooks
- The ideal candidate would be technologically savvy and have both public and industry accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior Public Accounting Experience
- Management Experience
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Vlookup, SumIfs, etc.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and supporting 3rd party applications
- Knowledge of competing accounting solutions for mid market companies
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to gather facts on client’s current systems and processes in order to make recommendations maintain, improve or replace them.
- Ability to make modifications to existing software to solve client pain points not specifically addressed in current framework.