- Assist in preparation and maintenance of various balance sheets and income statement account reconciliations.
- Perform all closing processes of the general ledger and sub-ledgers.
- Prepare general, special, correcting and recurring journal entries for posting to general ledger.
- Prepare and reconcile company bank statements.
- Applying cash and coordinating AR end of month close.
- Assure compliance with Federal 1099 filing by coordinating and preparing year-end tax statements.
- Assist with reporting and tasks for outside auditors and state and federal agents.
- Assist in administering, maintaining and coordinating company’s annual budget process in an automated system.
- Assist and serve as backup for Accounts Payable function.
- Assist and serve as backup for Cost Accountant, providing schedules or analyses as requested.
- Interim accounting support of newly acquired companies.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Requires a minimum of two to four years of qualified Accounting experience