- Oversee and manage monthly accounting closes including preparation and communication of close calendars, close progression and acting as the point person for related inquiries.
- Prepare the monthly consolidated financial statements and related reporting package. Prepare/review applicable elimination entries and related account reconciliations.
- Prepare and/or review of accounting entries for corporate transactions account reconciliations and fluctuation analysis.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Accounting Policy requirements and develop/refine GL accounting processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Maintain integrity of account balances in connection with Management & external reporting reviews.
- Review and analysis of consolidated financial statements and reporting packages. Prepare reports associated with monthly internal and external reporting packages.
- Maintain the Companys sales database, including the reconciliation and reporting of Daily Bookings, Backlog, Geographic performance, etc.
- Manage daily and period FX rate processes and monitor compliance with current FX policies.
- Participate as a key stakeholder in all Oracle-related activities such as changes to the chart of accounts, sets of books, entity reporting hierarchies, user access (security), consolidation mappings and other processes/controls.
- Play a key role in financial and accounting process/policy improvements
- Establish continuous monitoring controls, process/policy documentation and global checklists.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Experience with the preparation of consolidated financial statements, utilizing multi-reporting ERP systems.
- 3-5 years accounting experience with a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Microsoft Office products experience
- Oracle Financials and/or Rootstock experience preferred