- Approve journal entries for accuracy of general ledger accounts.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules and preparation of monthly entries for depreciation.
- Preparation of monthly standard entries for prepaid and accrual items.
- Prepare schedules for use in year-end audit process.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement.
- Assist in preparing quarterly and annual balance sheet and income statement.
- Assist and provide data for annual forecasting process.
- Assist and provide schedules and information for quarterly compliance.
- Assist and provide schedules and information for annual audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA is Required
- Public Accounting / Audit experience Required
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and balance various projects simultaneously
- Oracle Software experience a plus
- Operational and/or manufacturing background a plus