- Responsible for performing the day to day general ledger accounting.
- Financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve inquiries
- Communication with Supervisors relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare foreign currency transactions analysis
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting package
- Prepare other reporting packages: (Tax; EU/Canadian filings/audits, where applicable; Audit Engagement Schedules).
- Identifying risks and opportunities for the Company based on financial analysis
- B.S. in Business or Accounting preferred.
- 5-6 years related experience
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls
- Excellent organization skills
- Lean/Six Sigma process improvement experience
- Experience with ADP Payroll system
- Product costing experience
- CPA, CGMA or other advanced accounting qualifications