- Prepare and process billings for various Project Managers and prepare and include all required supplements; Lien waivers, 2ndand 3rd tier lien waiver summaries, MBE/WBE reporting, Job cost backup.
- T&M billing tasks; Monitor incoming work orders, Tabulate and verify job costs on work order and in Vista, Ensure labor rates are current, Ensure tool rental rates are current/accurate, Ensure markups for profit/overhead are accurate
- Adjust billings/receivables as directed by Controller or Project Manager.
- Review contracts for billing requirements (forms, due dates, rates, etc.).
- Set up new jobs, Project Managers and phase codes, billing templates, contracts and change orders in Vista.
- Develop and maintain a schedule to keep billings current.
- Assist with job closings.
- Assist with customer inquiries.
- Prepare/process job cost adjustments as directed by Project Manager or Controller.
- Assist Project Managers with custom reports from Vista.
- Assist Controller with monitoring under billed jobs.
- Additional duties as directed by the Controller
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a billing position.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; Vista experience a plus.