- Serve as an expert on technical accounting issues. Research new accounting guidance, assess implications, train and communicate with key stakeholders, and manage implementation projects.
- Routinely provide technical accounting guidance on complex transactions, including revenue recognition, lease accounting, pension accounting, hedge accounting, business combinations, acquisitions, divestitures, and restructuring actions.
- Evaluate existing accounting and reporting processes and systems. Develop a roadmap for coordinated standardization and automation to gain efficiencies. Lead process improvement and system implementation projects.
- Oversee all aspects of accounting operations including corporate reporting, consolidations, general accounting, and fixed assets. Ensure timely and accurate reporting of the Company’s financial results.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce accounting policies and procedures to ensure records are maintained in accordance with IFRS.
- Collaborate cross functionally with key business stakeholders to drive improvements in shared services.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university in accounting.
- CPA/MBA, Big 4 public experience preferred.
- Technical accounting expertise required. Ability to clearly and concisely document and explain technical accounting and reporting matters.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility in the Accounting field, including five years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to make decisions and meet demanding deadlines