- Forge positive relationships with business unit leaders, so that new opportunities may be fully evaluated, current strategies challenged, revenues maximized, and costs appropriately managed
- Manage staff of six direct reports. Includes setting of objectives and performance/compensation reviews
- Interpret and analyze financial statements, sales reports and other data to pinpoint areas of opportunity or where budgets/plans are not being met, and then meet with relevant stakeholders to co-author plans to improve
- Oversee forecasted monthly P&L, cash flow and balance sheet – for the current calendar year and rolling 12 months
- Read, understand and implement a variety of contracts and agreements; identify areas of risk and establish/negotiate deal points
- Establish and maintain an effective purchasing and payables process to ensure proper approval, receipt of goods, and payment of vendor-partners
- Detail monthly review of royalty reports
- Lead budget process and manage business to achieve budget objectives
- Formalize capital expenditure planning
- Overall responsibility for annual audit and for maintaining on-going dialog with auditors
- Collaborate with internal teams on ERP selection and implementation
- Participating in disaster recovery planning
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting and CPA strongly desired.
- A financial leader with 4+ years of experience.
- A mix of public accounting/industry experience preferred.
- Experience directly supervising a team of individuals.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced in contracts.
- Expert at Excel (to build forecast model), including charts and graphs.