- Generate and process monthly billing invoices.
- Generate, collate, review, and submit invoices.
- Resolve issues pertaining to billing of matters.
- Prepare various spreadsheets.
- Submit bills in e-billing formats.
- Generate and process all reminder statements.
- Assists Accountant and Director of Finance on analysis of billing information.
- Work with attorneys on billing questions, formats and bill processing.
- Other accounting or billing responsibilities in support of the accounting department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration/Management with an emphasis in accounting.
- Intermediate skills in Excel with working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- One year of billing or accounting experience.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and billing principles.