- Month end inventory valuation
- Prepare Inventory Forecasts
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis
- Physical inventory and cycle count reconciliation and metrics
- Generate PPV and absorption variance reports and analyze findings
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate. Review and create Routings and Bills of Material review / creation
- Maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets
- Serve as troubleshooter/point person for ERP adjustments
- Analyze month, quarter and annual variances to actual, budget, and forecast
- Month-end sales reconciliation and reporting
- Weekly Reporting Open orders, bookings, shipments vs. forecasts, etc.
- Sales and Operations Planning metrics and evaluations.
- Assist in budgeting/forecasting/
- Assist in the preparation of materials for planning meetings/management review
- Provide external and internal audit support
- Assist with quarter and annual reports
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or related field required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with cost accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Advanced Excel skills required with a complete understanding of pivot tables, Vlookups, IF statements, charts and graphs
- Experience with an MRP / ERP system required
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment as well as an office environment.