- Coordinate with the Marketing Department to compile, organize, and present the Annual
Funding /Marketing Proposal to funding sources.
- Maintain the Budget with supplements throughout the year.
- Maintain Annual Access Database – Budgets, project approvals, travel, and contracts.
- Communicate with domestic & international staff regarding changes & approvals to budgets.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy & conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Analyze monthly dept. budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Prepare and present budget to actual variance analysis.
- Prepare and present financial statement analysis.
- Prepare and present budget reports and related materials as requested by the Budget &
- Assist in the preparation of budget information to fund-granting authorities, providing clarifying background & supporting detail.
- Assist in the coordination of external compliance and procedure audits to ensure required
documentation is available and that the work represents high standards
- Manage organizational insurance.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing.
- Bachelors Degree: Finance and/or Accounting Degree, strongly preferred.
- Computer Skills – Strong knowledge of Excel & Access. Knowledge of MS Dynamics.
- Five years progressive budget analyst background or comparable experience.