- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Verifies financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains and balances general ledger.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is prepared, completed, and processed
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Informing job applicants and preparing proper documentation of benefits
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements,
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Current 2+ Years of experience in Accounting Role and/or current 2+ Years or experience in Human Resources.
- Associates to Graduates Degree in Accounting
- Proficient at Excel/Word/Outlook
- Problem Solver
- Fast learner with software applications